Your life isn’t static, and your estate plan shouldn’t be either.
With Sawyer Support, your legal plans can be updated easily to meet your evolving needs
Traditionally, estate planning firms charge clients to prepare documents and send them out the door. If you need changes, have questions, or want assistance, you may have to start all over. At the very least, you are likely to incur substantial hourly legal fees.
Sawyer Support is different. Our program provides ongoing care and estate planning guidance you can trust throughout the year.
For one low annual subscription fee, you get:
- An annual meeting to discuss changes in circumstances or legal developments that could impact your estate plan
- Change of fiduciaries annually, if requested
- Review of asset alignment and coordination with financial professionals to ensure trusts are funded properly
- An annual informational session with family members and advisors
- Your questions answered throughout the year
- On-site storage of legal documents with 24-hour online access
- Notary services
- Quarterly newsletter highlighting important planning information
And much more. Contact us for additional information.
Should you need additional legal services during the year, your Sawyer Support subscription gives you a 10% discount and also enables young adult children to receive discounted estate planning services.
We’d be happy to talk to you about the benefits Sawyer Support could provide in your situation.